Published on March 24th, 2014 | by Aaron Hyde
Geemarc CL7400 Wireless Headphones Review
Coming in a bit left of field from our usual headphones reviews, the Geemarc CL7400 is a wireless pair of headphones designed for those who are hard of hearing. In the simplest terms, these are really quite loud – amplified – headphones more so than your usual ones would be. The CL7400 is rechargeable via the included stand which doubles up as the antenna for the headphones. The target audience appears to be those who have to share audio sources, but not limited to, with those are hard of hearing – this way the TV doesn’t have to be extremely loud for everyone as the person who requires such volume can use the Greemarc instead.
* Digital 2.4G ISM band AFHSS Transmission
* Receiving amplification up to 125dBspl.
* Frequency response: 40 – 20,000Hz
* Operating indoor range of up to 50 meters from the transmitter
* Charging time of the battery: 6 Hours
* Continuous usage time: 8 Hours
* RCA Inputs
* Built in rechargable lithium battery
* Weight: 260g
Included in the box is a charger for both UK and EU power outlets, both female and male RCA to 3.5mm jacks and a quick start guide pointing out the various functions and features of the stand and headphones. There isn’t any digital input so this may be limiting to some whose source doesn’t have analog out.